Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dog Days of Summer

As a dog lover, this Bernie Dexter Dog Print dress had long been on my wish-list. I was super lucky to finally get my hands on it a few weeks ago. I pulled it out yesterday and wore it with my black cropped cardi and patent black Mary-Jane heels. My Henry's Delightful Duo brooch from Erstwilder was the most perfect finishing touch. I can't imagine wearing a more appropriate brooch with this dress!




Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Sidecca
Brooch: Erstwilder
Headscarf: Vintage
Petticoat: Leg Avenue



I love all the different dog breeds included in this print!
I've had my hands full with a million different things lately; standardized tests, pre-req classes, volunteering, grad school applications, and working part-time. That's no excuse for my lack of blog posts, I'll admit I do get lazy when it comes to taking pictures of my weekend outfits. This 100 degrees SoCal weather has not been helping my motivation either!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!


5 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute outfit, lady!!! You look so lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this dress is so cute - I am not a dog person but can appreciate it's adorable-ness. If there were cats all over it...we'd have a different situation on our hands!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love all the puppies! Good luck with everything for school. A student's life is a busy life!

    http://www.superstyleme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweater clips are so cute! I'm more of a kitty gal myself, but my inner kitch queen adores this outfit to pieces. Plus, the colors are so amazing for you. :D ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is spectacular and I would love to own it too! You styled it perfectly and I so love that you added the adorable dog sweater clips! They are just fantastic and make a lovely finishing touch!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete